If you're not in a happy place in your life. There is a strong possibly, you have been deceived. Deceived, that this way of life that you’re living today, is the best it's going to get, and you should just stop trying to be a better person, because you’re never going to change. Look at your current friends and family around you, you like this lifestyle, don’t you? Yes you do! If you didn’t like it, then why haven’t you done anything about it? You’re so lazy…. All you do is complain about everyone and everything! Just stop trying! School, you go back to school what a joke! Oh, now you want to go to the gym, have you looked at your family? You are never going to be small! It is.. what it is,...you can’t change it...trust me I know. You were dealt this deck of cards, so just play them the best you can. Everybody gotta die one day, live it up, who cares? You’re such a procrastinator, your never going to become everything out of life. You just like your sorry ass______.
Wow….have any of those thoughts ever ran in your mind? Has anyone ever planted those seeds in your garden? He has deceive you for years and created this false image of yourself and it has manifest. You may call it, just being realistic, or going off your personal experience. I call it, delusional.
Delusion is define as a persistent false belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary.
Read that definition again…..despite indisputable evidence to the contrary.
My personal experience tells me this:
Wow….have any of those thoughts ever ran in your mind? Has anyone ever planted those seeds in your garden? He has deceive you for years and created this false image of yourself and it has manifest. You may call it, just being realistic, or going off your personal experience. I call it, delusional.
Delusion is define as a persistent false belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary.
Read that definition again…..despite indisputable evidence to the contrary.
My personal experience tells me this:
Ephesians 3:19-20 (AMP)
That you may really come to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!
20Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the action of His power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think, beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams
That's my reality....if you don't feel this way about yourself....NEWS ALERT!! You don’t know who are you, you don’t know who God is, you don’t know who you are really fighting, and you don’t know you who residents in you!
The devil tried to deceived my mother before I was born with false evidence from the doctors, telling her, she couldn’t have another child. She refused to listen to that report, and was healed from cancer. Praise God, months later I was conceived with no complications. She could have taken that report and agreed with it, she already had four kids, I’m sure people around her would have agreed to not try and just be happy with what God given her. But she knew what God told her and shut the devil down. THAT’S FAITH!! And I stand here today. (Thank you mommy, you ARE my living example of faith.)
Get in the WORD and find out who you are!! Man only if you knew…! You are the righteousness of God! You have authority over ALL things! You will not allow those thought of your past tell you who are today, and control your destiny. The Devil is a liar! That’s his job, to deceive us, from the beginning of time, by planting negative thoughts in your mind and create strongholds.
I break down every stronghold in the name Jesus for every person who reads this message of encouragement today, by the power and name of Jesus. Devil, you are a liar and your time of running my life is over. I refused to live in the past, I prophesy, that I am awesome woman (man) of God and everything that God created and called me to be, will be. I am a winner. I am a leader, not a follower. Everything I put my hands on and mind to...I will complete. Why, because I know who I serve. I’m DONE allowing the Devil to have control over my life. I am healed, my thoughts are renewed. I am forgiven, my past is over and you have NO RIGHT to remind me of that event again! In the name of Jesus! That stronghold is breaking down and I WILL operate in love. It's DONE...I can see the truth; I am no longer deceived. PRAISE GOD!!
The devil tried to deceived my mother before I was born with false evidence from the doctors, telling her, she couldn’t have another child. She refused to listen to that report, and was healed from cancer. Praise God, months later I was conceived with no complications. She could have taken that report and agreed with it, she already had four kids, I’m sure people around her would have agreed to not try and just be happy with what God given her. But she knew what God told her and shut the devil down. THAT’S FAITH!! And I stand here today. (Thank you mommy, you ARE my living example of faith.)
Get in the WORD and find out who you are!! Man only if you knew…! You are the righteousness of God! You have authority over ALL things! You will not allow those thought of your past tell you who are today, and control your destiny. The Devil is a liar! That’s his job, to deceive us, from the beginning of time, by planting negative thoughts in your mind and create strongholds.
I break down every stronghold in the name Jesus for every person who reads this message of encouragement today, by the power and name of Jesus. Devil, you are a liar and your time of running my life is over. I refused to live in the past, I prophesy, that I am awesome woman (man) of God and everything that God created and called me to be, will be. I am a winner. I am a leader, not a follower. Everything I put my hands on and mind to...I will complete. Why, because I know who I serve. I’m DONE allowing the Devil to have control over my life. I am healed, my thoughts are renewed. I am forgiven, my past is over and you have NO RIGHT to remind me of that event again! In the name of Jesus! That stronghold is breaking down and I WILL operate in love. It's DONE...I can see the truth; I am no longer deceived. PRAISE GOD!!

I felt that prayer!!!! Most of us have experienced this at some point in our lives. The tragedy is we allow these seeds to take root and pass them from generation to generation. At some point we have to break this cycle of deception. We must be vigilant in our quest to overcome the attacks of the enemy. Satan's plan is to distract, discourage, and ultimately destoy us. Thank you for reminding us that we win!!!!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD...AMEN!!
ReplyDelete