Is the Word first in your life? It’s easy to know the answer to that, when a crisis comes where do you turn to first? Do you turn to your family, friends, your own reasoning, and then after all your resources have been exhausted, you turn to God?
Let’s say you do turn to God first, how do you turn to him? Do you pray out of your own thinking requesting what you want and need? Do you move and as you’re moving ask God for help along the way? I’m not knocking this person; I just want you to see yourself. How do you prioritize God in your daily life? None of us are perfect, (I know I’m not) but what impacted my life was UNDERSTANDING, why I wasn’t getting results. I realized that I wasn’t getting answered prayers, but why? I needed WISDOM in order to change my situation.
The word of God is knowledge, I refer to it as SEED, the key is to find the type of seed you need, first you have identify what the problem is. Anger, pride, lack of money, healing, etc. and locate the SEED in the word of God, the SCRIPTURE for your need and plant it in your heart.
The understanding, I describe as the act of maintaining your heart; it’s the up keep, (to maintain a thing). During this process you’re keeping your heart pure, protecting your ear and eye gate from the enemy and most important mediating on those scripture until it becomes apart of you.
In a natural garden you’re plowing the soil, watering, and protecting your seed from weeds and so on. (For more detail on this read “Maintaining your Garden”) Your HAVERST of the seed is the voice of God. What you're waiting for, the answer that will lead you into your need. Maybe someone will tell you about a job interview, maybe an idea will pop in your mind and give you millions. His voice is the HAVERST not the seeing of the thing. The money isn’t the miracle; it’s what brought the money to you.
Okay, you’re not ready yet….the answer is in you. The HOLY SPIRIT knows the answer, and where does he dwell? In you, so the key is learning how to tap into the spirit so it can lead you into your need, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER, YOU JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET THE WISDOM…this is why you need to understand the importance of the word.
We don’t just think positive thoughts, we don’t just say God loves me and god will heal me, we don’t just say God’s has my back. And yes all these things are TRUE. But how do you know? If I told you that we are going to Jamaica in the spring, how do you know? You want to see some tickets, I know I do. If I told you I brought you a new car, how do you know? I want to see some paper work, that may be your momma car. I’m just sayin’.
How do you know?! That my God will supply all your needs according to his riches and Glory. How do you know?! That no weapon form against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against me will show to be wrong…How do you know?! That every knee will bow down and every tongue shall confess that he is GOD!
How do you know….that God loves you so much that he gave up His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish…..how do you know? Because it’s in the word of God and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself,… but how do I know?
Get into your Word; find your seed, gain understanding and wisdom for your situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The answer is a resounding YES!!! I have had to apply the Word to situations daily, I've had to pray theWord of my children, I've had to use the Word to battle the traps of satan. YES!!!!!! You keep allowing God to speak in to our lives!!!!
ReplyDelete