I’m sure many of you have heard that experience is the best teacher, and I don’t disagree. In fact, I agree 110%. However some may disagree in my thinking behind what I consider experience.
I have a very close friend who was raised in what the world would call a “dysfunctional” home. Honestly, I haven’t met a person yet who has been raised n a “functional” home, we’ll save that discussion for another time. Anyway, for the discussion, I'll call my friend “Tim”. Tim lost his father when he was an infant, his mother wasn’t able to care for him or his sisters, and forced to be raised by his grandmother. He jokes now, saying that he never really had a conversation with his Grandma, about life in general, until he was about 16 years old. It was more of a “just do what I say” type of relationship. And he respected that, still does. His uncles lived with them also (his Grandma’s sons) and when I asked him about what type of an example they were in his life, he answered, “They showed me what NOT to be.” I thought that was very profound. He watched grown men living off there mother, and knew that wasn’t the life he wanted. He watched them become alcoholics and add more problems then solutions. He watched his sister’s get on drugs and watched them make multiple wrong choices that created a painful life and never allowing them to step into there vision.
When I questioned him, what do you think made the difference between you and your other siblings? He really couldn’t answer it. He just said “…there was something inside me saying this life wasn’t it, and I made a choice to be better then what I saw in my daily life.” I say; He gained experience through someone else’s pain.
Experience can be gained by your environment. Life is a cluster of choices. Our environment creates events around us, which causes us to make choices. Those choices are life changing. You decide what type of future you want by the current decisions you make. “Your now choices, create your future state.” Choose wisely
Understanding that we don’t know what the future holds; what life changing event will pop up, such as losing a job or a family member passing a way. Staying in God’s will for your life is vital. God loves us so much, that he left us a comforter, the Holy Spirit, to lead and guide us through these trying times. To help us with our decision making, now remember, in order for you recognize his voice you have to spend time with him, or your miss it every time.
I try to learn from other peoples mistakes and YES, I have made my share of bad choices, and still do, but I try my best to follow the greatness example given to man, Jesus, which is LOVE. When the environment around me isn’t what I want, I make a decision to choose wisely, not fall into the lies of the world, that has tried to plant this image in my mind and heart that “you will never change” or “this is the way it will always be”. As believers, we have ample supply to support our needs, we lack in nothing. All things will be given to us according to his will. We are not of this world, we are chosen by God. Don’t let your environment tell you different. GET BOLD!!
I have a very close friend who was raised in what the world would call a “dysfunctional” home. Honestly, I haven’t met a person yet who has been raised n a “functional” home, we’ll save that discussion for another time. Anyway, for the discussion, I'll call my friend “Tim”. Tim lost his father when he was an infant, his mother wasn’t able to care for him or his sisters, and forced to be raised by his grandmother. He jokes now, saying that he never really had a conversation with his Grandma, about life in general, until he was about 16 years old. It was more of a “just do what I say” type of relationship. And he respected that, still does. His uncles lived with them also (his Grandma’s sons) and when I asked him about what type of an example they were in his life, he answered, “They showed me what NOT to be.” I thought that was very profound. He watched grown men living off there mother, and knew that wasn’t the life he wanted. He watched them become alcoholics and add more problems then solutions. He watched his sister’s get on drugs and watched them make multiple wrong choices that created a painful life and never allowing them to step into there vision.
When I questioned him, what do you think made the difference between you and your other siblings? He really couldn’t answer it. He just said “…there was something inside me saying this life wasn’t it, and I made a choice to be better then what I saw in my daily life.” I say; He gained experience through someone else’s pain.
Experience can be gained by your environment. Life is a cluster of choices. Our environment creates events around us, which causes us to make choices. Those choices are life changing. You decide what type of future you want by the current decisions you make. “Your now choices, create your future state.” Choose wisely
Understanding that we don’t know what the future holds; what life changing event will pop up, such as losing a job or a family member passing a way. Staying in God’s will for your life is vital. God loves us so much, that he left us a comforter, the Holy Spirit, to lead and guide us through these trying times. To help us with our decision making, now remember, in order for you recognize his voice you have to spend time with him, or your miss it every time.
I try to learn from other peoples mistakes and YES, I have made my share of bad choices, and still do, but I try my best to follow the greatness example given to man, Jesus, which is LOVE. When the environment around me isn’t what I want, I make a decision to choose wisely, not fall into the lies of the world, that has tried to plant this image in my mind and heart that “you will never change” or “this is the way it will always be”. As believers, we have ample supply to support our needs, we lack in nothing. All things will be given to us according to his will. We are not of this world, we are chosen by God. Don’t let your environment tell you different. GET BOLD!!
Romans 8:32-34
32He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?
33Who shall bring any charge against God's elect [when it is] God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us?]
34Who is there to condemn [us]? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us?
You don’t have to experience struggle and pain in order to learn how to live a successful life. Jesus did it already for you. With the help of the Holy Spirit, he can teach, guide, and lead you right into your destiny. Just as “Tim” learned from us surrounding and made a choice to be more, and gain experience through someone else’s pain.

You know what ...You are truly a blessing to me... God seems to give you the right Word to fit my current needs for the day. I assure you, this is only the beginning, God has a plan for you to meet the needs of the masses. I have learned both through my own personal struggles, and the trials of others as well. But I am so glad that I serve a God who always causes me to triumph and no matter what state I find myself in,contentment is my posture. For I have learned that I can trust God , even when I can't track or trace what He's up to. I know that whether I am sick or well, rich or poor, in plenty or in need. My purpose is greater than my pain. I speak into your life, that God is preparing you for soemthing greater than you can see right now. He's making oyu ready for this new season that oyu're about to embark upon. He's re-constructing the very atmosphere, so that every excuse you could give him for not walking into this season will be non-existent. Walk into your season!!!!!
ReplyDelete