Sunday, October 11, 2009

All Around Me

When I look around all I see is God’s mercy and grace.

Living in a world of darkness, full of confusion, destruction, and lack, can make you sometimes question, “Where is God.” Let’s not forget that there is an evil spirit that dwells on this earth who works diligently, to kill and destroy you, not just to give you a hard time, but to KILL you, spiritually, mentally and physically. I can’t speak for you but I know I live today because of His mercy and grace.

When I see that person homeless on the side of the road, I see God’s mercy and grace.
When I see that young lady looking for love in all the wrong places, I see God’s mercy and grace.
When I see that man refusing to follow God’s will and only his own desires, I see God’s mercy and grace.
The unmarried couple living together, refusing to do the right thing out of there own fear, I see God’s mercy and grace.

Living in darkness can camouflage the goodness of God. We get so focused on our issues and the stress of the world that we forget, it’s because of God that we’re alive today. Yes, you may not have the best job, but you have one. Yes, you were in a car accident, but it didn't kill you. Take a second and think back on what God has saved you from you didn’t deserve it. It was by his LOVE, His MERCY and GRACE that allowed you to make it another day.

So when you question, “Where is God, in all of this hell on earth? Look at your own life, and ask that question again. The life you have today is only by God’s grace.

**If you don’t like your life…read “No excuses” not sure how to walk into your vision, read “The Blue Print”. These are just keys, but above all else, get into your bible for yourself. **

No comments:

Post a Comment