I don’t want a zeal for you, without the knowledge and understating of you. My zeal comes from your wisdom and joy now rooted in me, formed from our personal relationship. I see you all around me….it’s so overwhelming at times to know that someone as large as you craves to have a relationship in me. You’re my first love, my best friend, my every thing, humbling I walk into your glory worshiping your presence. I seek you daily, awaiting our next encounter. It’s such a privilege to have an intimate relationship with you, and don’t take it for granted. Knowing you has become like the air I breathe. I can’t live without you.
Psalm 27:4
4 I'm asking God for one thing, only one thing: To live with him in his house my whole life long. I'll contemplate his beauty; I'll study at his feet.
4 I'm asking God for one thing, only one thing: To live with him in his house my whole life long. I'll contemplate his beauty; I'll study at his feet.

Such Truth!!!!!!
ReplyDelete