When things start to get overbearing for me in my life; such as the pain I endure from spin class, the drama at work with my co – workers, or even a stressful moment in my personal life at home; I always say, it’s temporary. I have to remind myself; that this season that I’m in, right now, is temporary. So why give it anymore attention than what’s needed.
Moments of frustration, is where you’re able to see your level of faith. Who do you run too? What keeps your attention, the truth or the lies the devil is working on daily trying to plant in your mind. You do know that the devil can’t do anything without your help? He lives in your secrets, in those dark closets where you pushed your insecurities into, hoping that no one will ever find out. If you don’t entertain those thoughts, the devil has no power. If you’re transparent about your mistakes, no one can throw them back at you, if you try your best to walk in truth; the lies said about you will never prevail. Don’t allow the enemy to dictate what’s already written for your life. This moment in time is temporary, but God’s word is permanent.
Moments of frustration, is where you’re able to see your level of faith. Who do you run too? What keeps your attention, the truth or the lies the devil is working on daily trying to plant in your mind. You do know that the devil can’t do anything without your help? He lives in your secrets, in those dark closets where you pushed your insecurities into, hoping that no one will ever find out. If you don’t entertain those thoughts, the devil has no power. If you’re transparent about your mistakes, no one can throw them back at you, if you try your best to walk in truth; the lies said about you will never prevail. Don’t allow the enemy to dictate what’s already written for your life. This moment in time is temporary, but God’s word is permanent.
Numbers 23:19-20
God is not a man, that he should lie,
God is not a man, that he should lie,
nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?
20 I have received a command to bless;
he has blessed, and I cannot change it.
Let’s work on focusing on what’s permanent, not temporary such as God’s love, which will never change! Aren’t we excited about that…. No matter what you say or do He will never stop loving you. Remember, when you were out there acting like a wild animal, stealing, fighting, lying, and cheating. God loved you with his mercy and grace. PRAISE GOD.
What a privilege it is to know Jesus, what a privilege it is to know who you are in Christ. And by Christ I am, the righteousness of God. What a privilege it is to know, that my past is behind me, and I am not that person anymore and no one can tell me different. What a privilege to have daily favor. Thank you Jesus! What a privilege it is to know that this season is temporary and I ONLY focus on what's permanent. Which is my GOD, my savor, my father, my healer, my provider, my deliverer, and my KING.

I was lways taught that everything I see with my natural eye has temporary stamped on it. That's why we are admonished to build our hopes on things eternal and then hold to God's unchanging hand!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is awsome Amanda. I agree with you whole heartedly. A lot of the things that life presents us are temporary. Focusing on whats permanent is a perfect guide and Target. GOD is the same today as he was 100 years ago. We have to maximize each and every opportunity that life presents us. "Remember family that there is no success without Struggle."
ReplyDelete