It’s imperative that you realize just how important it is to maintain physical health, as it is for you’re spiritual and mental health. You can’t just read and study about it. You must put your knowledge and understanding into action and learn to discipline your body by your thinking.
In the beginning your flesh will reject what’s pure; mainly because it’s unfamiliar. Your body craves whatever you put into it, spiritually, mentally and physically. We have to break down those old bad habits and build them up with new healthy habits. During any type of self development training the tearing down process is painful, but the building up process can be even more of a challenge. It takes discipline, you must get your mind determine on what your about to accomplish. Your thinking is navigated by your discipline. Your discipline is in alignment with your willingness to change. Limitations are set by your own discipline, which reflects your thinking. Fight for your health by making a decision to live a balance lifestyle.
Proverbs 10:17
The road to life is a disciplined life; ignore correction and you're lost for good.
Proverbs 12:1
If you love learning, you love the discipline that goes with it— how shortsighted to refuse correction!
Proverbs 23:12
Give yourselves to disciplined instruction; open your ears to tested knowledge.

The thing we must remember is that if we are in Christ, it's an assurance of victory!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like this! I yelled ouch after reading this ha ha! It is exactly what I have to do. I dare to say... its exactly what God has been placing in my heart! You have a beautiful way of expressing yourself, don't know you yet but... I'm glad I'm going to meet with u for 12 weeks! I'm excited and I was a little skeptical at first, only because I know myself, many times I start things and don't finish... and I don't want to live that way anymore. I prayed before I selected a fit team and narrowed it to 2... and thought, whoever responds first wins! Lol well you are right! (I don't think this was an accident either.
ReplyDelete