Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ride the Current

Have you ever wondered why birds fly in circles before flying south? They are waiting for the right current that will take them all the way to the south for the whether. Just as there are currents in the seas, there are currents in the air. And the birds just hop right on for the ride, guiding them right to their destination.

How amazing is that? There are regular routes that the birds take every year in the AIR, just waiting for them, like trains or the bus line. They have enough faith in their natural born senses to trust the same routes year after year. God is amazing! I couldn’t help but to think about Matthew 6:25 -26

25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

I just wanna dance and jump around like a child on a playground when I think about how much He must love me. To care enough to have routes in the air for His birds, how much more does He have waiting for me, that I can't even see?!

Just as the birds have currents in the sky; we have a current in our heart called the Holy Spirit. The key is to believe there are routes designed for your life, created to guide you until you reach your goal. And if you just wait long enough for the right current, at the right time, you can jump on it and it will carry you right into your destiny.

GOD, you're not incredible, you are so credible, in every way.

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you dance!!!! God is such an awesome wonder, when I think of the care he gives to this universe, and yet knows each strand of hair on my head. "Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, How Great Thou Art"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Amanda... We too have a current, we just have to continue to do what we have been created and called to do, and wait on it to carry us!
    Love it!
    Duche Bradley

    ReplyDelete