Please inform me of how this is helping me? Does it make you look or feel better? I mean, explain your motive, and help me to understand how your secret conversations are bettering anyone other than your own self-conceit? Do you find satisfaction in pointing out other people’s faults? In reality, the faults you’re able to point out in me, are faults you see within yourself. What are noticeable to you are things you can identify with. So the next time you’re so quick to point out someone else’s “inadequate behavior” or something that doesn’t meet your “worldly or religious standards”, maybe that’s what you’re really projecting or feeling about yourself.
Instead of becoming apart of the solution, you decide to be apart of the problems that help kill a person’s dreams, self esteem, goals, and drive daily with your tongue just remember: you become the assassin. Even with your good intentions, your behavior makes them of no consequence.
You know what…. now that I really think about it; I want to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me to see who you really are. You were just being you. I have learned to not take it as a negative, because you’re actually doing me a favor. You’re allowing me to see truth.
I made the mistake of calling you my friend and in reality you were the world’s friend.
And even still after my feelings were broken by your words, my heart never allowed those seeds to be planted, and I forgive you, because just as a moth goes into a flame allowing their own desire to kill them. You have no idea how your words meant to kill me, can destroy you.
James 4:4
You [are like] unfaithful wives [having illicit love affairs with theworld and breaking your marriage vow to God]! Do you not know thatbeing the world's friend is being God's enemy? So whoever chooses tobe a friend of the world takes his stand as an enemy of God

I aam so grateful for the Word of God that has taught me that we encounter natural, carnal, and the spiritual. I must realize that a natural or carnal person can't discern the things of the Spirit.
ReplyDelete@ Jeff - anytime and you can call me your friend oxox
ReplyDelete